Meridian at Yarrabilba is now officially well underway, with the civil construction phase nearing completion and building slabs scheduled to be laid by the end of July. The momentum of the development is mirroring that of the greater Yarrabilba community, which recently achieved the status of Australia’s fastest growing master-planned community (Charter Keck Cramer, 2016).
Meridian’s completion date of early 2017 coincides with the opening of several major amenities in the surrounding commercial district and will allow it to capitalize on the rental demand that these initiatives will inevitably drive through the region.
Residents will be able to capitalize on the nearby district centre precinct,
- Caltex service station incorporating a Star Mart convenience store (opened Dec-2015),
- IGA-anchored convenience centre (planned opening late-2016),
- Tavern, medical and convenience centre (planned opening late-2016),
- Primary school (planned opening 2017),
- Completed $5 million Darlington Parklands (featuring a new water playground and pop-up café),
- Shaw Street Oval and Bambini childcare Centre.